Thursday, December 29, 2011

Plane shifting for the next weeks…


During the next weeks I’ll be busy helping my wife with the move to our new apartment (besides buying all those little things necessary for my daily well being, particularly Internet service). I hope to be back online approximately at the day 16 of January. Until then I’ll keep this Tower locked, but not abandoned.

I hope to see you next year and if you have any suggestions for new topics (like a creature from a book/game you like for the Bestiarum vocabulum), please, feel free to send a message to me at tzimiscedracul - at - gmail - dot - com.

Wishing a happy new year to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the congrats. I still can't get you to show on my blog roll and I don't know why? Maybe I can add an additional link or something.

    Much congrats on your new apartment. Hope it moves easily for you and your wife.

    Thanks again for the drop-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete